Don’t you want your storefront, lobby or atrium to be the one everyone’s talking about? Stunning and impactful holiday décor can make the difference between a successful season and one that’s not so wonderful.
Proper advance planning ensures you get the perfect and “the most wonderful” holiday display, with installation at the right time to achieve a competitive edge. The net result: An inviting visual impact for your customers and a positive financial impact for your business.
Seasonal design services include but are not limited to:
- Festive trees – Creative designs from classic, modern, whimsical or other themes to suit your business
- Wreaths and swags designed to greet the holiday with attractive greenery, frosted pinecones, lush ribbon and other fanciful adornments
- Beautiful garlands with touches of shimmer, holly leaves, sprigs of berry and trigs, accents of bright ornaments to add a pop of color to doorways, mantels or staircases
- Creative window and lobby space displays that fashion merry details that are carefully crafted to create a cheery impact
- Elegant decorative urns and window boxes filled with an abundance of vibrant ornamentation, a rich mix of greenery, ivy, berries branches, pinecones and a dash of glitter too
Increase your visibility and get noticed this season … but don’t wait too long! Now is the perfect time to schedule a consult and start planning. Book before November 1st to receive 10% discount. We will work with you to give your business a festive-curb appeal this holiday season!
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
– Edward Pola and George Wyle
“No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow”
Winter gives way to the lightness of spring. In New England, perhaps more than many locations, spring is the time to awaken our world with fresh ideas and new beginnings.
Prop open the doors, let in the sunlight and welcome customers and clients with a fresh, seasonally-inspired and individualized design for spring. Bright, inviting and perhaps fragrant, a cheerful and colorful spring arrangement captures the optimism of spring with your business as the centerpiece!
- Renew your exterior with window boxes or baskets filled with abundance of living color, pretty petals of impatients and violets, delicate vines, bright berry clusters and natural materials
- Capture the lightness of spring with wreaths and swags adorned with pillowy hydrangeas, tempting tulips, cheerful ribbon, cascading greens
- Usher in spring with gorgeous garlands inspired by foliage and succulents, feathery ferns, romantic peonies and bright florals, to drape over your doorway, window frames and under counter spaces
Now is the perfect time to schedule a consult and start planning; book before March 1st to receive 10% discount.
Clear blue skies, warm days and cool nights, sunshine and light are what summertime means to me. Embrace summer by enhancing your lobby, window front or atrium with festive accents that portrays summer splendor.
- Consider designs bringing to life the magic of midsummer nights with twinkle lights, fragrant Jasmine or honeysuckle to entice patrons to stop and breathe in the beauty
- Eclectic containers filled with topiaries, boxwood, graceful ferns with tendrils of vines
- Stylish wreaths, swags and garland inspired by the summer themes of Americana, Coastal Living, Tropicana and Beauty of Nature.
Now is the perfect time to schedule a consult and start planning; book before May 1st to receive 10% discount.
“Summertime is always the best of what might be”
– Charles Bowden
“Autumn … the year’s last, loveliest smile”
– William Cullen Bryant
Let’s say goodbye to summer and welcome autumn. There’s no better way to greet your customers and clients than a fresh, seasonally-inspired and individualized design for autumn. An attractive and impactful display creates a destination spot, highlights your business and sets you apart.
- Welcome autumn in with window and lobby space displays to capture the radiant hues of the season. Abundance of vivid colors for that pop and touches of nature for impact
- Enhance with decorative urns or window boxes bursting with mums, seasonal plants accented with festive autumn leaves, pine cones, gourds and other autumnal delights
- Garnished wreaths and swags with a lush mix of greens, golden and orange hues, embellished with other natural elements and ornate ribbon
- Elegant garlands accented with a rich mixture of pears, berries, acorns, pinecones and variegated leaves in autumnal colors of orange, yellow and sage
Now is the perfect time to schedule a consult and start planning; book before October 1st to receive 10% discount.